17th International Wine Trade Fair in Kraków 20th-22th November – the next in which we had the pleasure to participate.
17th edition @ENOEXPO are finished! That was very intensive, full of positive vibes days, which we’ll always mention with a smile on our faces. Thanks for all visitors, talking with you was only a pleasure! Thanks too for all support from wineries! Your help was priceless! Gratitude to sommelier Karolina Kokoszka and Gulio Fiamberti for masterclass about wines from unique Oltrepò Pavese and also to Philippe Manfredini for masterclass about wonderful Champagne wine region.
This year our portfolio present wines from Italy, Spain, France and Portugal complement by wines from Argentina, Germany and New Zeland. Changes are significant, and part of our collections, including all novelties we provide on the wine trade fair.
Below the list of wineries presented in Kraków:
- *Vale Barqueiros – Alentejo
- *Encosta do Xisto – Minho/ Vinho Verde
- *Cuatro Rayas – Rueda i Dolina rzeki Duero/ Douro Valley
- *Bodegas Manzanos – La Rioja & Navarra
- *Siglo – La Rioja
- *Olivé Batllori – Katalonia/ Catalonia
- *Tenuta il Palagio – Toskania/ Tuscany
- *Monte Antico – Toskania/ Tuscany
- *Fiamberti – Lombardia/ Lombardy
- *Castelfeder – Trydent/ Górna Adyga/ Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
- *Col Sandago – Wenecja Euganejska/ Veneto
- Biscardo – Wenecja Euganejska/ Veneto
- Renato Ratti – Piemont/ Piedmont
- Poderi Colla – Piemont// Piedmont
- Ferghettina – Lombardia/ Lombardy
- Fattoria Carpineta Fontalpino – Toskania/ Tuscany
- *Champagne J.de Telmont* – Szampania/ Champagne
- Joseph Castan Fine Wine – Langwedocja & Dolina Rodanu/ Languedoc & Rhône Valley
- Naudin Varrault – Burgundia/ Burgundy
- Achaval Ferrer – Mendoza
- *WG Stromberg Zabergäu – Wirtembergia/ Württemberg
*wineries, which support us on the event!